Spitfire LF MK.IXc "Pat" - Eduard 1/72

This is my last Spitfire for...
... this year :P
Kit from Eduard, aftermarket details (a must have):
- Master gun barrels
- Quickboost engine cover and cockpit door
- Eduard PE for cooler, seat belts and resin exhaust pipes and bomb rack with bomb
IMG-9286.jpg
IMG-9287.jpg
IMG-9288.jpg
IMG-9289.jpg
IMG-9264.jpg
IMG-9265.jpg

• Like 52

You reminded me my childhood, maany thanks! "Pat" was one of my earliest models - from Czech KP set and decals was if I remeber correct by Techmod or another polish manufacturer... Of course lot of paint very heavily brushed 😉 Her live was very long but she had very dramatic end. Few years ago my 2 or 3 years old son flew very intensive operational campaign. Interception missions, ground supports, divings untill crashes and so on...

Anyway I'm still found bombin'Pat as my favoutite Spit IX scheme and nose art and want do it 1/48.

Edited by socjo1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

I have just seen this - while looking for something else. Only one comment?  Crikey - for 1/48th that would be excellent, for 1/72 it is a level above that. Seriously impressive.

• Like 3

That's a super finish for 1/72. I've just taken ownership of a Spitfire in this scale (that I didn't build) and it's got nothing like the detail you've managed. Seriously good work.

• Thanks 1

I know this won`t go over well with some of my friends here but I really like the way a Spitfire looks when it`s carrying bombs.

Oh, and by the way, this one here looks pretty awesome!!!!! :goodjob:

Mike

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...