Who made nuclear bomber decals?

Bonehammer

Hello there,

Some time ago a decal producer made a sheet, or more than one, dedicated to planes capable of nuclear attack. There were some unusual subjects like F-104s and other single seaters.

Can anyone help me trace the manufacturer?

Thanks in advance,

Bone

It was Wolfpak's sheet 72-029 "Victor Alert".  Following Mark's death the Wolfpak website is not taking any orders while the family sorts out the issues, but the sheet is still available at Fantasy Printshop, which printed the decals for Mark.  LINK

Regards,

Murph

• Like 1

Thanks to both, it was the Wolfpack sheet (even weirder than I remembered, with a most unusual Belgian airframe!) I did not know that the owner had passed away and I'm sorry about that. 

12 minutes ago, Bonehammer said:

Thanks to both, it was the Wolfpack sheet (even weirder than I remembered, with a most unusual Belgian airframe!) I did not know that the owner had passed away and I'm sorry about that. 

While not advertised as such, the next sheet (72-030 "Sabres, Corsairs, and Demons") also had a pair of F-100s and a Navy A-7A that had nuclear loads.  Mark was a good person, and a good friend.  He left us much too soon.

Regards,

Murph