Classy Hobby 1/16 Stuart

mike191

The kit has some tiny stud like objects which have to be glued to the rim of the 8 wheels (6 to each wheel, does anyone know of some close up pictures of these wheels to reference the exact positions ?

TIA.

18 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

Walkaround of M3 Stuart

I don't think I've noticed bolts or studs on any of the M3 wheels? I think they are cast steel.

Thanks for the pictures, the model is of a M5A1 with a different type of wheel, i have found some pics but none close enough to get a good look.

Unfortunately the instructions are a bit vague.

On 25/04/2021 at 11:25, mike191 said:

The kit has some tiny stud like objects which have to be glued to the rim of the 8 wheels (6 to each wheel, does anyone know of some close up pictures of these wheels to reference the exact positions ?

TIA.

Have a look here; http://svsm.org/gallery/m5a1

If that's no good, post a photo of the parts that your talking about, and I'll have a look at a CDR that I have on the M5A1.

John.

• Like 1

The Classy Hobby kit has the pressed spoked disc design of wheel rather than one of the fabricated spoked types.  So your little pieces are the rivets that hold the wheel faces to the rims.  They will be equally distributed around the rim at 600 intervals.

Here's a picture from the Toadman's site that should help index them to the grease nipple and pressure valve.

spacer.png

• Like 1