Airfix 1/48th Sepecat Jaguar

This really turned out great and I think you made a good choice in adding the cockpit but sticking with the Airfix kit.  I've built the Kitty hawk and the fit is difficult.  Great detail but weird design choices.  If I built another Jag I think I would go your direction.

• Thanks 1

Beautiful Jaguar!

Over 30 years ago I did such model of Frog/Novo (soviet company reboxing Frog models) and it was one of my first models I painted. I was so proud 😉

• Thanks 1

Looks great, wonderful paint job. I like a nice Jag! I just built the 1/72 Airfix version (1970s vintage) and based on the amount of work that required to fit I can only imagine what it was like scaled up to 1/48!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Longhorn said:

Looks great, wonderful paint job. I like a nice Jag! I just built the 1/72 Airfix version (1970s vintage) and based on the amount of work that required to fit I can only imagine what it was like scaled up to 1/48!

Thanks very much Longhorn.

Surprisingly the fit wasn't too bad, just a little filler needed here and there also the centre line pylon also covers most of the fuselage seam line down below.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

gazza l