My first Pocher!!

10 hours ago, lespaul said:

Just got this today Pocher Rolls Royce from Holland. Still factory sealed too.

Im going to order the DVD thats available to help with the build.

How do you post pics please?

Thanks

Here's photo help:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235008824-how-do-i-post-pictures/

Here's Pocher Rolls help beyond the Koo CD:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235066099-a-big-rolls-royce-version-ii-1-7-2020/

Man, I wish I had a time machine on hand, too. I just thought I read something about building Pochers and MFH and fitment the other day.

Never mind, looking forward to the struggles of getting an ancient Pocher to look like a decent model. It's always entertaining and educating to see those parts wrangled into acceptable behaviour. Good luck.

Interesting. Another Pocher RR. Which kit do you have?

I hope you will be posting a WIP. Lots to learn for everybody and more important for you, much help to be had here.

3 hours ago, Pouln said:

Interesting. Another Pocher RR. Which kit do you have?

I hope you will be posting a WIP. Lots to learn for everybody and more important for you, much help to be had here.

Hi Paul,no pics Im afraid,Cant find a host that I trust,sorry.

2 minutes ago, lespaul said:

Hi Paul,no pics Im afraid,Cant find a host that I trust,sorry.

postimg.cc/files

Foolproof for three years and free. And you can't get much help here if you need it without pictures.

12 hours ago, Codger said:

postimg.cc/files

Foolproof for three years and free. And you can't get much help here if you need it without pictures.

There ya go!! Thanks for the info.

spacer.png

The best source of information and help on building this kit is going to be Codger and his post that he shared the link to. You will probably not take it to the level he did with some of the body mods but it’s the quintessential Rolls Royce Sedanca build anywhere in this forum!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, larchiefeng said:

The best source of information and help on building this kit is going to be Codger and his post that he shared the link to. You will probably not take it to the level he did with some of the body mods but it’s the quintessential Rolls Royce Sedanca build anywhere in this forum!

Thanks for that bud. Yes I like to detail my cars as much as pos? Heres my last one. An Airfix Bentley,with all brake linkages,opening doors, engine detailed and leather cover etc.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

That is looking terrific. If you are going for this level of detail with RR, you are in for a ride (and so are we).