Another test album

Thanks Kodiopa, dal 42 and Natter/Dave - I agree about the the grey Martini, it appears it's iconic even when you take away its characteristic colours, proof of a well designed logo. I hadn't appreciated when I bought the 1/24 Revell that it had decals in that variation. Having planned to make an entire collection of ALL Martini sponsored vehicles, until I came across a display at IPMS Scale Modelworld at Telford, UK, a couple of years ago, that had the same idea and changed my plan to attempt Martini vehicles with a difference such as the Porsche 917 'hippy' car (although finding reference material beyond that starts to get a little thin on the ground).

A big thank you too to Pete in Lincs, the ultimate accolade (?), yes, as I mentioned, the model is 1/24 Revell which I have to say these recent releases of 'supercars' are really quite impressive for their molding and fit. Revell appear to have hugely improved their quality in production over the last few years (although I'm really not sure about their recent Porsche 934 RSR, their product shots make it look to me like they've given it a bit of a 4 x 4 make over). I've just completed a McLaren 517S as a commission and that was a similar pleasure to put together, the engine bays and cockpits in both are impressive in detail and easy to add a little detailing.