Hello from Canada

crackerjazz

Hello, I got my membership approval, thanks!  I've been ogling and learning from the various wonderful builds here for a long time.  Hoping to start some projects myself soon -- but pray that I finish : )   I love jazz and models, so most of the time the sounds of comping and a blaring trumpet plays in the background while I build.  I like anything that flies, except for the dishes whenever the wife catches me sneaking in another kit.   

Testing out how to post images here for now:

img%5D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for welcoming me, guys!  I knew your names sounded familiar, haha.   And great to see someone from my neck of the woods -- a fellow Ontarian : )    Trying to figure out what to start building -- it took great courage to slice through the plastic wrap of that BF-110 box.   I'm always torn between building the stash versus preserving them sealed : )

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crackerjazz said:

.   I'm always torn between building the stash versus preserving them sealed : )

I always open the box. I just need to see what the sprues look like.

Of my 750+ kits, there are maybe 10 that are unopened, but only because I've got two of them and didn't need to open both.

Chris

• Like 1