TWIN MUSTANG F-82G

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Good afternoon, colleagues!

North Amtrican F-82G Twin Mustang, a two-seat long-range fighter. Known as the last piston-engined fighter of the United States Air Force. A model from "Monogram" in 1973 with external stitching and a pleasant convergence of details. With its own advantages and disadvantages. Assembly "izkorobka". The embroidery was not cut. The embroidery that was damaged during the fitting of the parts was imitated with aluminum tape, having previously rolled up the "rivets". Decals from age tried to turn into puzzles, barely collected. The embroidery with a "dry" brush (aluminum) stood out. I smeared it with art oil. Chemistry from valegio.

Enjoy your viewing.

Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 44
  • Thanks 2

You've got a great model out of his classic kit! I'm a dedicated Monogram 1/48 fan and love to see them still built nicely.

You don’t see many of those around, superbly built!

Odd configuration, I wonder what would happen if one pilot pulled the stick right and the other left at the same time ...