Where to post 3D files for models?

lesthegringo

In preparation for my impending new 3D resin printer, I have been designing some parts on Solidworks that I can then print off. The ones I have done so far are for Tamiya's 1/12th Ferrari 312T4, and once I've got some experience with what prints and what doesn't I wilI start on 1/48th aircraft model parts. 

I am happy to share both the .stl files and the original .sldprt files with anyone so that they can print their own and even modify the files for their own use. The thing is I don't kow where to put them. It seems logical to pool them somewhere, but the problem is them getting lost in a vast pool of non-relevant files (eg thingiverse).

********EDIT************

I've just realised that the site has the 'Makerspace' section - I'm ashamed to say that as I was reading the site without my glasses on I mistakenly read it as 'Marketplace'..... Sorry all, I will pay more attention in the future! However when I go there there is no way to start my own thread, so the bits I have designed  here  https://grabcad.com/library/parts-for-tamiya-1-12-ferrari-312t4-1 can't be referenced. How can I post them there?

Cheers

Les

Edited by lesthegringo