Terry Pratchett's Unseen University - card buildings

Dave_R

Hi All,

The Clock Tower is finished.

UU+21.JPG

UU+22.JPG

UU+23.JPG

UU+24.JPG

...and here's the main buildings assembled.

UU+25.JPG

UU+26.JPG

UU+27.JPG

It's been a bit of a slog to get this far and I have to get my Gulf War build finished this week, so this will be on a short hold.  The next step will be to make a base for the above and I haven't really worked out what I'm going to do yet.

Dave.

• Like 15

That is really good Dave - far better than the card buildings I knocked up years ago for my model railway. I guess finding somewere to put even that part is going to be a problem, and as for the rest of it the mind boggles - the Tower of Art on its own looks pretty spectacular if you get round to building it! Guess it would need to be glued to a base given the combination of height and lack of width - reminds me of my old Airfix Saturn V rocket!

Pete

Edited by PeterB
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Torbjorn said:

Put some miniature banana peel around it!

This is an ideal opening for a 3D printing enterprise. Scalable for use in dioramas of picnics, troops at rest etc....

• Haha 1

but... but but you can't fit the Library into normal space, it extends into L-space... 

ook Ook? OOK!

(where's me dried frog pills?)

Superb job so far love the details!

I once spent a very enjoyable afternoon getting drunk with Terry at the bar of a convention back in the late 80s just before he became super famous, brilliant bloke and genuinely very funny.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...