Model Alliance Decals - still trading?

You might try  that well-known auction site that begins with an 'e' Do a search for '1/72 Hunter decals'  or seller rebel alpha might have them- he has an extensive inventory of current and OOP decals. I checked just now and the Hunter sheet you mentioned was not among the Model Alliance sheets he has in stock at this time. I think you want sheet MA-72136?

Mike

• Like 1

Have you tried a Google search for 'Senior Service Hunters'? Modelhobbies appear to have a set, failing that there may be others still holding stock, or there may be alternative producers?

Edge

Hi Tony,

I believe all remaining resin & decals by Model Alliance was acquired by Hannants when M-A ceased trading. However Airfile/Fantasy Printshop has a sheet with plenty of FAA Hunters to satisfy your craving :):

https://www.fantasyprintshop.co.uk/shop/fantasy-printshop-airfile-fpaf-72-003-hawker-hunter-faa-service-single-twin-seater/

If you want to build a specific jet I'm sure there'll be enough on there to mix and match markings, codes and serials.

HTH,

Jonathan

• Like 1

Showing as out of stock at the moment. Modelart and Modedecal also did some sheets with FAA Hunters on. They will be out of print, but might be available second hand. 

What are you looking for, Tony?  I may be able to spare some FAA Hunter decals.  I don't have the Model Alliance sheet though.  let me know if you don't get a better offer 🙂

David