What's your latest acquisition Part VI ?

Duncan B

Just jammed a rodet Nieuport 28 on an auction site for the sum of £21 now as I am building one the only thing I can say is ' forewarned is forearmed,

model on

KITCAT

Ordered on first sight (and probably could have been better off with the 1/32 version as I could have matched that with a kit but don't care!)

Life Miniatures 1/16 ATA figurine. 

y4mJokJxoHWgutuMvJG70Os1ZnFGKwy6wfIC-Zwo

• Like 6

Airfix 1/72 Beaufort

Three sets of 1/72 bulged Blenheim side windows from Alley Cat, who assure me they have some in stock and are not yet entirely defunct. I don't even have any Blenheim kits right now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete in Lincs said:

A colleague is delivering beer to Lowestoft tomorrow. I'll ask him to pop in and forewarn Hannants. :laugh:

Sadly they don't even have any MkIVs right now! It's a national scandal. When he delivers beer to Parliament, see if he can get it brought up at Question Time.

• Haha 5

A slightly damaged resin Retrokit 1/72 Magach 6 for £4  (+p&p) from a certain internet auction site.

Was a bit surprised to find it's based on the Esci M60 kit and uses the same incorrect (double width wheels) running gear with the Esci Merkava tracks moulded on (no inside detail).

No matter - I have a spare set of OKB wheels and a ton of Revell M60 spares, including some tracks, so let the kit bashing commence!!

• Like 1

Another odd week with on one hand items from reputable suppliers due for delivery mid-week not even being shipped yet and on the other a book not expected to be released until next week being delivered already even although the publisher and other suppliers such as the mighty river of consumerism still show it as unavailable till then.     Also got a nice unexpected surprise big bag of bits.

From Hive.co.uk

Pre-ordered The Buccaneer by Martyn Chorlton released this week by Amberley

Gifted by a friend

A carrier bag full to the brim with boxes of spare aircraft kit parts in various scales

Nothing to do with Modelling - But bagged the following due to a certain date in the calendar.....

CD's -

Solo - A Star Wars Story Soundtrack 

Rogue One - Soundtrack

Guardians Of the Galaxy Vol1 Soundtrack

Guardians Of the Galaxy Vol 2 Soundtrack

Star Trek Beyond

Blade Runner (original)

James Martin - Great British Adventure Cook Book (signed)

6 piece pro cook knife set

Pro Cook Knife Block

Dr Who Blu Ray Series 1 (Christopher Ecclestone)

Dr Who Blu Ray Series 2 (David Tennent)

Star Wars - The Unseen Queen

AVRO - Pictorial story of A V Roe

Spare Battery & Charger for Camera

(and a couple of other minor bits & pieces)

Edited by treker_ed
  • Like 4

A branch of The Works opened recently nearby, so I popped in, hoping to get some flow improver. They didn't have any but while I was there I had a look around (as you do)

I saw this

p?i=f1b380719c5aa0cecbdd430cdcfbee02

They wouldn't let me out of the shop until I bought one, honest.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10