Royal mail stamp set on British army vehicles

Whofan

Royal mail will issue a set of stamps featuring British army vehicles on 2nd September this year.

I haven't seen any details yet of which vehicles will be featured, but I can foresee some intrepid modellers making a set of the vehicles to accompany the stamps!

https://www.allaboutstamps.co.uk/news/royal-mail-stamps-2021/

(I also note there will be a set of stamps for Paul McCartney, issued 28th May, and a set on Rugby issued 19th October.

I'm not a philatelist, but I do like to get some of the special issues on subjects that interest me.

So yes, I shall be getting these 3 sets

I'm going for Little Willy then the rest will be non combat including a Landrover and possibly a Universal but not a bren carrier. 

'ti's the times. 

Andrew 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, APA said:

I'm going for Little Willy then the rest will be non combat including a Landrover and possibly a Universal but not a bren carrier. 

'ti's the times. 

Andrew 

I take your point, but I'll guess a Churchill and a Chieftain, the Churchill possibly one of Hobarts funnies.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Loving that Chieftain by moonlight   :wub:  - I might be up for a print of that if it was available.

spacer.png

Edited by RichG

3 minutes ago, RichG said:

Loving that Chieftain by moonlight   :wub:  - I might be up for a print of that if it was available.

It is

https://shop.royalmail.com/special-stamp-issues/british-army-vehicles/british-army-vehicles-chieftain-mk-5-framed-gallery-print-with-stamp

Too much for me so it's just a set of poatcards to frame

• Thanks 1