Other hobbies or collections?

Filler

Not a collection but a hobby helping to restore aircraft, though Covid has put a stop to it for over a year. Hoping to start back very soon

3315.JPG

intake2.jpg

• Like 11

On 4/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Neil.C said:

My main collection is watches though. I think I have around a couple of hundred at the moment.

They have been a great investment over the years.

Can't possibly show them all but here are some Omega Speedmasters...

spacer.png

Its worrying that they are all displaying different times!

Selwyn

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Selwyn said:

Its worrying that they are all displaying different times!

Selwyn

Unless you wear and wind them most days they are going to stop.

They are mechanical watches not quartz. 

For some reason I got bored with money, space and time being spent on models and decided to build something I could actually enjoy once it's finished (I never look at models again once finished - they're just dust collectors), so started building a little boat.

162094388_251812393320930_26445863597844

168457403_262256848943151_51120166979532

177988230_277324794103023_47620172451727

• Like 10

I don't officially collect anything, but I have more than 30 guns and rifles (some air powered, some not), fifty-odd knives, a dozen axes and a dozen guitars.  So, like I said, no collections here, honest.

@lasermonkey The blue JM is a beaut, and as for the 4001.....  Oh man!

• Like 1

When we were kids my Dad always said "more than 2 of anything is a collection"

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1

On 06/05/2021 at 14:44, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

For some reason I got bored with money, space and time being spent on models and decided to build something I could actually enjoy once it's finished (I never look at models again once finished - they're just dust collectors), so started building a little boat.

168457403_262256848943151_51120166979532

Fantastic!

21 hours ago, Adam Poultney said:

Well I do have a couple of guitars...

Post them up! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apart from collecting ... and oh boy, some great collections here, especially the Guitar guys (have a few of those myself) my main passion apart from Scale Modelling is PC Flight Simulation, we have our own sub forum here for that of course but its amazing how far you can stretch the interest if you are that way inclined like me.

I enjoy Military based flight sim of course, but also Civilian based real aviation, took a few real life flying lessons before my health took a dip for the worse, could never fulfil that ambition of a GA Pilots License, but soon realised I virtually could with modern PC FS hardware and software.

Couple of two new units I bought from USA to UK this week ... Blast, I forgot about the need for UK power supply needs, but on the way from Amazon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I enjoy coin collecting and between dad and I we have a pretty good collection of aviation art. In summer it's local cricket for me, approaching 300 games with my club. I also don't mind fishing.

• Like 3