Junkers Ju-87 B2 STUKA in Italian service - The "Picchiatello"

16 hours ago, WeekendModeler said:

Top job.

It's always great to see subjects that are rarely depicted in builds. I didn't even know the RAI flew Ju87s.

Thank you! :thumbsup: Regia Aeronautica flew Ju87 B/Rs and Ds too, actually - all former German machines, normally

6 hours ago, TheOxley said:

Really nice work...!

Cheers, thank you! :thumbsup: 

Ciao

On 22/04/2021 at 23:48, basket said:

Hello !

Congrats for this new superb model .

Merci Remy! :thumbsup: Long time since I last heard from you, I hope all is well with you :) 

Ciao

3 hours ago, giemme said:

Merci Remy! :thumbsup: Long time since I last heard from you, I hope all is well with you :) 

Ciao

Hello Giorgio !

Thanks for asking . All is well with me , if I except side effects of the Moderna covid vaccine ( 2nd jab yesterday morning ) . I hope that everything is OK with you also ! 

I've not been very present on the forum during the last months , but I've started an A-4 in the Skyhawk STGB . Visibility of our WIP is not fantastic compared to the one in aircraft modelling but we have fun and the tip sharing spirit is excellent .

Cheers !

• Like 1

Good to hear you had your jabs, Remy :thumbsup: And that you're back at the bench :) I should hopefully get my vaccine dose between end of May and beginning of June.

Keep safe

Ciao

Stunning ! Stunning ! Stunning ! Such a fantastic model. It’s like the ones I drooled over as a kid in the Tamiya catalogues.  The engine is the icing on this particularly wonderful cake. Bravo Giorgio. 👏👏👏👏👏

Johnny

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Absolutely superb result Giorgio. First rate modelling all round. Very, very impressive! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Kind regards,

Brant

Brant, thank you - much appreciated :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, The Spadgent said:

Stunning ! Stunning ! Stunning ! Such a fantastic model. It’s like the ones I drooled over as a kid in the Tamiya catalogues.  The engine is the icing on this particularly wonderful cake. Bravo Giorgio. 👏👏👏👏👏

Johnny

Cheers Johnny, thanks - you are way too kind :thumbsup:

Ciao

• Like 1