Heinkel He 219A-2 1/72 Dragon

Brilliant nocturnal bird of prey from a less than perfect kit. Well done sir! The riveting add very much to the overall appearance and just the right amount of weathering, not to mention the breathtaking, truly spectular Mäander Tarnung.

Cheers,

Bodo

• Thanks 1

I can only echo the praise of others Libor - a truly lovely rendition.

I have one of the kits in the stash. Can you tell me if you applied the dark colour first on the top and then sprayed the fine net of light colour, or did you apply the darker splurges to a light background?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Redboost said:

Hi Horatio, the former way, i.e. darker color applied first and then the lighter mottling went on.

Cheers

Libor

Thank you for that information Libor . I have long admired your models as I do book reviews for Hyperscale and get to see the great work you do for Valiant publications. Keep it up.

Really good job Libor!

Superb camouflage, I love how you handle 1/72 scale generally.

I have looked around for your book which seems to be very interesting, but could not find it at all.

Do you know if there is going to be a reprint soon?

Cheers,

Alex

Let me echo what everyone has said, Libor. This is a superb build and your airbrush technique has never been displayed better. What particularly impresses me is the density that you achieved with the RLM 76 squiggle. This is incredibly difficult to achieve, and to get the uniform effect over the entire airframe is masterful!

Bravo!!

Barry

• Thanks 1