Heinkel He 219A-2 1/72 Dragon

I have the A-0 (5005). Regardless that 30 years have elapsed since its initial tool release it's still a nice kit. Your paint job. Wow! Particularly in that scale. 

• Thanks 1

It's not the easiest kit to put together so to get any sort of decent finish is impressive but this is well beyond decent. Excellent work Libor, I have a half built one lying in a box somewhere. I doubt it'll ever end up looking as good as this one if I manage to finish it.

Duncan B

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone again for kind ffedback, much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Duncan B said:

It's not the easiest kit to put together so to get any sort of decent finish is impressive but this is well beyond decent. Excellent work Libor, I have a half built one lying in a box somewhere. I doubt it'll ever end up looking as good as this one if I manage to finish it.

Duncan B

I agree Duncan, this one is really not the best effort from Dragon and I had moments when I almost binned it. Would not build it again and hope for a new tool (what Platz is asking for it is just ridiculous). Anyway, good luck with your and get it finished before we have a new one from Tamiya 🙂

Cheers

Libor

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Probably the most impressive 1/72nd (!) He 219 I have ever seen. Superb, plain and simple.

Without a doubt! It's a pig of a kit to put together, as has been said, but it's pretty much the only game in town in the scale. Fantastic build, @Redboost Libor- the undersides look like real metal, not painted plastic. Thanks for sharing your work and giving the rest of us something to shoot for. This would be good one for Airfix or Zokei Mura to do as a new-tool!

Mike

• Thanks 1