The Battle of Teba 1330

7 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Lovely job,i'd never heard of the battle a quick google and it was in Sourthern Spain and an interesting read......

It's all in my slideshow on Youtube Vince.

Here's three of the slides I used when I put the MP4 together yesterday.

The photo on the right-hand side of the first slide is a highly stylized post-image tweaked shot of two of the all-time favorite 54mm figures in my collection. 

Since taking the photo, I've replaced the Viking Danish Axe that Robert the Bruce is wielding for a much more appropriate medieval one-handed Battle-Axe, similar to that in the right-hand image.

BB.jpg

CC.png

EE.jpg

Edited by Cadman
added a comment
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

I watched your slideshow but thought i'd google it,there's lots of links to other things...It mentionrd the Roman Road to Ecija etc...

That's the beauty of the internet. There's so much information out there. It's breathtaking.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

I love reading about and following history.....

I think the vast majority of us enjoy the history behind the models and dioramas we create. It's the mutual interest that makes for good conversations and provides endless learning opportunities. I'm glad you took the trouble to look up what could be regarded as something of an obscure event from 700-odd years ago and it then led you to other topics of interest. I tend to do much the same. The opportunity to learn new topics is one of the main reasons I find BM such a rewarding experience..

😃

Edited by Cadman
added a comment
  • Like 1