Translation help!

ModellerMatt

Hi folks!

I want to add some markings to the T-34 I'm working on but the ones I want to use aren't as clear as I first thought and I don't know what characters i actually need to use.

Dones anyone know the translation of these markings? I know the firs part is "for" but the rest is alluding my abilities with Google translate!spacer.png

Looks to read

"za radyansky ukrantny"  but it's hard to make out the handwritten cyrillic , it could be "za raddnsky ukrantny"

niether of which is getting much, as tranlators preser cyrillic, and I'm not about to try turning it into Cyrillic...   , though "ukranty" seems to be Ukraine,   You need a Cyrillic reader,  @DLinevitch @Dimmy are Russian, and would know, and can have a laugh at more poor cyrillic reading...

HTH

• Thanks 2

@Troy Smith @Dimmy You two have absolutely stepped up and done what I couldn't! Thank you very much gentlemen, I can now add the text a bit more confidently!

I had figured out the first word and could only assume the last was Ukraine but wasn't sure, so thank you very much indeed!