New Kagero in combat series number 6 Fiat G55 book

Has anyone this book and what is your opinion about it?

I received it some days ago and I am a bit perplex.It reads like a translation in English of an instruction manual of a Chinese refrigerator.The drawings and profiles are intersting but I think the profile of "2 blu" is interpreted wrong (the silver cowling part should be verde anticorrosione) and the profile of the G56 prototype does not show the different nose and propeller.

Thank you very much

Saluti

Giampiero

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have it but I look forward to hear people's opinions on it. The new Combat series has several interesting titles, the G.55 among them.

I do have several of Kagero's Monograph Special Edition volumes and the translation in them is also a bit odd at times.

Edited by Ventsislav Gramatski
typos

I have the Tornado copy and wished i had spent my money elsewhere. Massively over priced for what they are, poor translation, very little new information or photo's, huge areas of the aircraft's history missing, almost nothing of RSAF jets, a publication that doesn't know if it is telling the whole Tornado story or just that of the IDS ( and it doesn't do that very well)........ i could go on but i think you get the idea. I'll not be buying anymore copies, there are much better and cheaper products out there.