Lummox sheepishly enters the fray

Lummox

Hello from a long time lurker who has finally decided to actually contribute to this excellent forum.

My build output is positively glacial, but I do manage to occasionally cobble together lumps of plastic and slosh some paint around. If I'm lucky, the end result sometimes vaguely looks like the picture on the box (which is generally something with tracks/wheels). When I work out the photo hosting malarkey I may even post the odd picture.

Just dipping my toe in the water, but looking forward to getting into the swing of things.

• Like 5

Hi, and welcome aboard. If you need help with photo hosting sites, look in FAQ's, as there are many threads there, covering this subject. I use Village Photos. Not to everyone's liking, but I find it easy to use.

John.

Hi Jon, John and Dennis, and thanks for the warm welcome.

I've had a quick poke around in the FAQs John, and Village Photos was funnily enough catching my eye - think I'll give it a whirl.

Lum is fine for me Dennis - I've been called far worse :wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lummox said:

I've had a quick poke around in the FAQs John, and Village Photos was funnily enough catching my eye - think I'll give it a whirl.

If you look in FAQ's, I've put an "Idiot's Guide" to using Village Photos.

John.

• Thanks 1

On 16/04/2021 at 19:47, Lummox said:

My build output is positively glacial

Snap!

On 16/04/2021 at 19:47, Lummox said:

I do manage to occasionally cobble together lumps of plastic and slosh some paint around

That is more than me!

Welcome aboard. I'm a village photos user, and if a retard like me can use it, anyone can.

59 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

If you look in FAQ's, I've put an "Idiot's Guide" to using Village Photos.

John.

And very useful it is too John thank you - I think I've successfully linked some photos :party:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Abandoned Project said:

Snap!

That is more than me!

Welcome aboard. I'm a village photos user, and if a retard like me can use it, anyone can.

Thanks AP - Village Photos for the win I'd say