1/32 - Messerschmitt Bf.109 family by Zoukei-Mura - Bf.109G-14 released

Homebee

Well reading this (below) and looking at the sprues, there's a whole host of goodies on sprues.  Choice of tails, canopies, cowls, trop filter, wheels, armament.... 

And of course in this series, ‘‘G-2’’ ‘‘G-4’’ ‘‘G-6 Early Type’’ ‘‘G-6 Late Type’’ ‘‘G-14’’ and ‘‘G-6/U4’’ will be released followingly, please keep an eye out for our updates~~~~!!
Besides, there are some parts and runners in this Hartmann kit will not be used, but will be needed as part of the assembly for the following types, so why not save them while you enjoy waiting for the following releases?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mekon said:

G-4’

If they release that one with Hartmann decals too, I'll be trying to get one and the G-14/U4. That would make my Hartmann 1:32 line up complete.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 6:42 AM, Victor Crux said:

Does anyone have any updates on the release of this kit?

It's been released, got mine direct from Japan a couple of weeks ago, obviously going to take a while to reach the worldwide distributors.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Bf.109 family by Zoukei-Mura - parts in design and test model - Bf.109G-14 release July 2022
  • 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Bf.109 family by Zoukei-Mura - Bf.109G-14 released
  • 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Bf.109 family by Zoukei-Mura - Bf.109G-14 released - new G-14 boxing in March 2023
On 14/01/2023 at 10:16, colin ritchie said:

Loving that box art - my go to kit for 1/32 109 iis normally the Hasagawa series - but this does look so nice

I have a "few" 32nd Hasegawa kits in my stash.  Bought the 109 Hartmann ZM box, very nice kit. You don't have to invest in AM for this kit and the price was relatively "high" 98euros...

...but then again when you buy AM for hasegawa, 3D or resin or PE... £$€... decals are also bad in my Hasegawa boxes (yellow shade) 🤮...

You already are at the same price with the ZM kit. Talking in general not about the available version. 

Plan is... I will only keep the Limited Edition with figures and one 109F box. Really don't know... what to do. 🤔 

• Like 1

Missik , I'm denying that is accuracy is important then you are almost forced to spend a lot to replace the inactivate parts of the old Hasagawa 109s however I tend to treat these kits as relaxation  between more demanding projects so I tend to build them pretty well out of the box and I accept that the final kits are "perfect" what ever that means 

I will build the ZM kit at some stage but building the best 109 in 32nd isn't my aim I just enjoy myself ,

• 7 months later...

Hallo

Well, yesterday I checked the kit. Of the Bf-109 G-14/U4.

The destinctive areas of the U4 versions in special:

• The spinner is wrong. The U4 version has just a big hole in the metal sheet and no barrel!
  • The exhaust pipe for the canon behind the engine exhaust stacks at the right side is missing.
  • The stencil at the right side of fuselage for pressurized air is missing. (Concerning instruction)
  • The fuselage right side does not match at all with any produced Bf-109 variant! One hatch too much!

So far my verdict. Please, if anyone knows more, please correct it!

Happy modelling

• Thanks 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Bf.109 family by Zoukei-Mura - Bf.109G-14 released