Hello...

78GT

Hello everyone :) I thought I'd stop by here and introduce myself....

I'm new to this forum but not new to model making.  I total I've been into the hobby for about 35 years, starting off building Airfix kits with my Dad.  Work, kids, and just life in general have taken up most of my time in recent years but like many others I've had a little extra time at home recently so I've been able to indulge in a little model building again.  My first ever kit was a Red Arrows Hawk (which I've recently build again with my son) but my real interest these days lies in automotive subjects, road cars in particular, but race/rally cars, and even the occasional truck or motorcycle.  I have an interest in real cars, especially classic and sports cars and I'm a keen follower of the BTCC.  Away from cars and models I've recently regained an interest in cycling, however I'm finding this a lot harder going than I did 20 years ago!!

Well that's me!  Yesterday I finished my first model in a number of years so once I've worked out how to upload my photos I'll post it in the completed section.

Looking forward to becoming a part of this community,

Chris.

• Like 2

Hi Chis, and welcome aboard. I'm an AFV modeller myself, but if you have any questions to ask about your modelling theme, ask them in the appropriate section and someone will probably help you out.

John.

• 1 month later...

A bit late in saying hi, but welcome along anyway. I build mostly aircraft, road cars and race cars. I’m a motorsport fan too BTCC, UK small oval, F1, basically anything with 4 wheels!

• Like 1