The Geisha's Garden

More of a display than a proper diorama, but a couple of my cyber-mates have been bugging me mercilessly for some photos from my very small collection of commissioned 75mm figures, so I thought I'd share them here.

01-15-Apr-2021.jpg 02-15-Apr-2021.jpg

And then I thought, why not spice things up with a Conan figure bursting in on things and causing chaos.

03-15-Apr-2021.jpg

04-15-Apr-2021.jpg

05-15-Apr-2021.jpg

06-15-Apr-2021.jpg

07-15-Apr-2021.jpg

08-15-Apr-2021.jpg

09-15-Apr-2021.jpg

11-15-Apr-2021.jpg

As I said most of these are commissioned figures and only three of them were painted by me, but I hope the overall display has enough visual appeal to merit being included here.

Cheers the Noo

Edited by Cadman
  • Like 16

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Homer said:

"BEAUTIFUL "

3 hours ago, LiamA said:

Works of Art !!!!! thanks for sharing, Liam.

Thanks guys.

We found that intricately carved wooden building sitting in the storeroom at one of the local junk shops several years back. It was in pretty poor nick; pillars bust, railings hanging off, etc. But a bit of TLC fixed most of the damage.

You might be interested in having a gander at this...and hope you enjoy it.

If you hit my avatar at the top left, you should gain access to all the rest of the slideshows on my channel.

Cheers

Edited by Cadman
typo
  • Like 2

Hi Cadman. Your figure painting and set pieces never cease to amaze me!! Awesome modelling and presentation as usual!! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Cadman. Your figure painting and set pieces never cease to amaze me!! Awesome modelling and presentation as usual!! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix.

I had a look at your "Painting Acrylics with Flat Brushes" video last night and it's very well done.

My next build is going to be a 1:35 Italeri US Staff Car and I'll be trying the technique on it.

Cheers

H