24 minutes ago, BerndM said:

Awesome build in a striking scheme.

Thank you ever so much,Bernd.This is my first proper post for too long a time and want to get back ‘in the flow’.😉👍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mcdonnell said:

Thank you ever so much,Bernd.This is my first proper post for too long a time and want to get back ‘in the flow’.😉👍

Glad to meet you here as well.

Its great to be back on BM.

• Like 1

What an absolute beauty! Not only is it a Phantom but the sea camo versions are gorgeous. I have several of these in 1/72nd and 1/48th in the stash. Would love to see some more pictures if you have them. 

• Like 1

As you know I saw you build this one and  it is a glorious model in a superb scheme,.... the extra`s that you have done just make it even more fantastic,

Nice one Paul,

Cheers

Tony  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Latinbear said:

What an absolute beauty! Not only is it a Phantom but the sea camo versions are gorgeous. I have several of these in 1/72nd and 1/48th in the stash. Would love to see some more pictures if you have them. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

“Hello,Friends” - Just a quick message to thank you all for your kind replies.

I’m delighted to be picking up the reins again on Britmodeller.
Please forgive my ‘haphazard’ posting as I need to re-educate myself and at the same get used to using ‘Village Photos’ having changed to them from ‘Flickr’.

My Best Regards To You All.👏😉👍

55 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

The Sea scheme on these is one of my favourite F-4 schemes, you've caught it beautifully. I really like this. :)

Steve.

Thank you so much,stevehnz.😉👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyot said:

As you know I saw you build this one and  it is a glorious model in a superb scheme,.... the extra`s that you have done just make it even more fantastic,

Nice one Paul,

Cheers

Tony  

Hello and thank you so much,Tony.It’s great to be active again on Britmodeller.😉👍

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Red Dot said:

Super job. What did you use to upgrade the wing tips and tail fin? The old Wolfpack set?

Andy

Hello and thank you so much,Andy.I just used plasticard ‘half-round’ sprue,filed and shaped,for the additional ‘blisters’ on the tail fin.

As for the ‘folded’ outer wings I made my own ‘discreet’ hinges from paper staples.I drilled two fine holes in corresponding positions on the inside edges of the main and outer wings.I basically trimmed the staples into an ‘L-shape’ and fixed them in place in the main wings.The outer wings were then lowered onto the vertical parts of the staples assuming the ‘folded’ position.Once happy with their seating I fully fixed them in-situ with superglue.😉👍

1 hour ago, F-32 said:

Very special build, looks first class

Hello,F-32 - Thank you ever so much.This model is the first 1/32 scale kit I’ve done to date.The ‘Strike Eagle’ that I’ve posted is my second.😉👍

9 minutes ago, Team Aer Lingus said:

Outstanding modelling stunning finish very well done :clap2:

Thanks for sharing

Eamonn

Hello,Eamonn - Thank you so much.😉👍