AEC Matador..I told you I would do another one.πŸ‘

Hi all, following the positive feedback I received from my first 1/76 Matador, I thought I would present No2..spacer.png

This one is inspired by a pic I saw of one in Libya, (I'm sure everyone's probably seen it, though my decals are wrong compared to the unit that served there). I had to do some butchering to the kit, hacked off the cab, shaved down the wheel arches, (In reality if the kit was scaled back up, they would have been about 3" thick..), but glad I had a set of after market full sized wheels. Made all the difference. I had to make up the cable reels at the back and scratched out the planking inside the load bed, as there is nothing there originally. Redog load gear in the back, but I think I need to try and find some ammo boxes or gun/ artillery shells to make it more complete. The gun I covered in tissue soaked in Laquer and used it to hide the lack of detail on the piece..(I like it anyway.). All in all, my little piece of lorry history. I have one more to make up, as I bought three part kits as a job lot, so thinking the next one may be an RAF version. But will be just a flat bed, as I'm running out of bits..Hope you enjoy.

(PS..spot the mistake with the spare wheel..!)

Β 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Two points : are you sure of the address of the pictures andΒ second because these pictures are hosted in google are they shared, because if you are connected when published you see them but we couldn't ?

Manuel

Edited by manuel

42 minutes ago, manuel said:

Two points : are you sure of the address of the pictures andΒ second because these pictures are hosted in google are they shared, because if you are connected when published you see them but we couldn't ?

Manuel

Hi, thanks. I'll take another look. They seem to be on the BM posting ok. I may try again..

Cheers

Or you could set up a OneDrive account and embed the pix from there. I find it works quite well.

You can also specify the size of image you want to display.