IBG 1/700 HMS Harvester

smyfe

12 hours ago, Faraway said:

You can, never, ever, never have enough tweezers.

Or pin vices. I just bought a set of four, a double ended and a single ended at WASMEx recently. It saves having to keep changing drills.

I think the rigging looks very good as it is, but you're the one who has to be happy with the model. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks to Rob for the tip on the tweezers, they arrived and are very helpful. I am calling the ship done, though I will carry on with the base.

spacer.png

spacer.png

She has now joined the growing fleet

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks to everyone for the support and advise. Now trying to decide on what to start next, Flyhawk Aurora, Lance, L class Gurkha or Kimberley form a Flyhawk J class.

Mick

• Like 12

Gidday Mick, she's a beautiful model and that's an impressive fleet. What next? I couldn't see a Tribal (unless I didn't look hard enough) so how about HMS Gurkha? Whatever you build I'm sure she'll be just as good. Regards, Jeff.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Mick, she's a beautiful model and that's an impressive fleet. What next? I couldn't see a Tribal (unless I didn't look hard enough) so how about HMS Gurkha? Whatever you build I'm sure she'll be just as good. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Jeff, can't wait to do a Tribal, but am holding out for Flyhawk's Cossack, then will build several, I hope. In the meantime, I may do the L class HMS Gurkha. She was renamed from HMS Larne after the loss of the Tribal Gurkha.

Mick

• Like 1

17 hours ago, smyfe said:

I may do the L class HMS Gurkha. She was renamed from HMS Larne after the loss of the Tribal Gurkha.

Gidday Mick, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. And good luck when HMS Cossack gets released. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1