Hungarian Heinkel He-112 B1/U2 - Classic Airframe 1/48 .

Hi all,

My last achievement and 1st completed this year.
This is the He-112 B1 / U2 coded V3 + 03 of the Royal Hungarian Air Force - Defense of Budapest 1942-43. This is the Classic Airframe 1/48 model.
It is painted in RLM 61/62/63 above and RLM 65 below. The paints are Gunze Aqueous H-67 - 303 -308 & 406 and yellow H-419.

112.jpg
212.jpg
312.jpg
411.jpg
511.jpg
710.jpg
810.jpg
611.jpg
911.jpg
1011.jpg
1111.jpg

Hope you like it.

JiP.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

That looks great! A nice idea showing it in Hungarian markings and a beautiful variation and finish of colours overall. I enjoy seeing models on a display base, actually they are not parked on a white cloth in reality... 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

Very nice work and an unusual scheme.👍

Thanks Vinnie.

1 hour ago, BerndM said:

Awesome setting and the hungarian markings are really nice and colorful.

Thank you  BerndM

39 minutes ago, Toryu said:

That looks great! A nice idea showing it in Hungarian markings and a beautiful variation and finish of colours overall. I enjoy seeing models on a display base, actually they are not parking on a white cloth in reality... 😀

Thank you Toryu.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

Looks stunning!

I didnot know it existed in Hungarian markings!

Thank you exdraken.

The He-112 was used by Hungarian, Romanian, Spanish and German till 1939.

JiP.

2 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

Beautifully done!

Thank you 28ZComeback.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Excellent work, good to see a Heinkel in Hungarian colours. I have to say I think smoking that close to a fuel drum must contravene health and safety regulations! :boom:

Pete

Thanks Pete.   Back then and in times of war, we weren't as observant as we are now. LoL  😄😄😄😄

JiP

7 hours ago, Gary Brantley said:

An interesting and well-built scale model! 😀  The color scheme is very attractive and it's type seldom modeled in my experience; thanks for showing her! :clap2:

Thanks you Gary.

50 minutes ago, Milan Mynar said:

Nice work, interesting camouflage scheme. Beautiful vignette.

Thank you Milan.

41 minutes ago, Homer said:

Congratulations on a fine piece of modelling. 

Thank you Homer.

Love this airplane and love these markings. I have had this kit in my stash for years but can't bring myself to try and tackle it.

Will surely come back to this post time and time again to simply stare at it and dream of doing a job half as good as this.

Best submittal in my own opinion that I have seen on this site in quite awhile, although I am not saying all the other posts on

this site are not equally deserving praise.     This one just does something for me.

Todder

2 hours ago, Todders said:

Love this airplane and love these markings. I have had this kit in my stash for years but can't bring myself to try and tackle it.

Will surely come back to this post time and time again to simply stare at it and dream of doing a job half as good as this.

Best submittal in my own opinion that I have seen on this site in quite awhile, although I am not saying all the other posts on

this site are not equally deserving praise.     This one just does something for me.

Todder

Thank you very much Todder these words make me very happy.

JiP

• 4 weeks later...