South Korea's new KF-21

Slater

Intakes are more F-22 style, tail, canopy as well. Size wise more an F-35 by the looks of it.

And there will be two-seaters!

But if you look at the Chinese J-31, and it's evolution, many similarities can be observed as well....

Tge inrakes, aka not diverterless is a key difference.

What is known about the engines?

2 F-16 ones? PW- I would guess if so....

Thrust vectoring?

• 3 weeks later...

Lockheed assisted in the design apparently so it would explain why there’s a lot of F-22 and 35 in the design. I’m curious on how it will compare to other 4th gen fighters though. 

12 minutes ago, Web99 said:

Lockheed assisted in the design apparently so it would explain why there’s a lot of F-22 and 35 in the design. I’m curious on how it will compare to other 4th gen fighters though. 

I wonder if they are all designed using the same computer programs and mathematical rules so they inevitably all look similar, unlike the "olden days" when they would be designed by a man with pencil and set of French Curves,

2 minutes ago, Richard E said:

I wonder if they are all designed using the same computer programs and mathematical rules so they inevitably all look similar, unlike the "olden days" when they would be designed by a man with pencil and set of French Curves,

They’re all designed so each and every angle of the aircraft deflects radio waves away from the source.

The Raptor seems to do it the best as it apparently has the radar cross section of a bee, hence why a lot of the newer aircraft have borrowed design elements from it. 

• Like 1