IBG PZL 37 B Los 1/72

I'm in the middle of putting together 1/48 Me-410, but that nearly finished Los annoyed me a little bit so I decided to finish it. Of course during the process it turned out that there is a lot more to do than I thought so I rushed a little bit - bottom is not weathered, no antennas and few things could be better. I'll fix that later, but Los is in the cabinet now, not occupying my working space and thats big difference ;).

Very nice model. Straight from the box. Painted with Hataka paints. Wasn't sure about the right shade of Polish Khaki, but I've read it was dark, almost chocolate, so I bought big chocolate bar, consume it and everything was very chocolate ;).

spacer.png

spacer.png

W8uug73.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 24

2 hours ago, sgr said:

Wasn't sure about the right shade of Polish Khaki, but I've read it was dark, almost chocolate, so I bought big chocolate bar, consume it and everything was very chocolate ;).

😁😁😁

I think you get the shade quite right!

Very nice Łoś! :worthy:

Excellent work on this kit.  If ever there was a very good reason to consume chocolate - is there ever a bad reason? - then this is it! 

A very nice finish to a rather unusual model.  Well done... :-).

Regards,

Paul

9 hours ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Beautifully done!  About that chocolate bar: Wedel, Wawel, or Solidarnosc?

Thank you. Well I'm living in UK so it was M&S Belgian milk chocolate (really nice and not very expensive). Unfortunately - and I'm not anti-british ;) - when Cadbury bought Wedel they changed recepture and it's not as good as it was and Wedel used to be my favourite. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1