REVELL Germany to stop model production? [Unsubstantitated Rumour Warning]

3 hours ago, Calum said:

How is it dangerous? 

It prompted discussion on a discussion board so I fail to see what the issue is Chris .

Because if spreading false rumours about a company has an effect on iits business (say reducing the value of its shares) then that business may take action against the source(s) of those rumours. And they won’t come after individual posters, they’ll come after the much more easily identified site owners. So ill informed speculation is dangerous for Mike and BM, not just for the speculators...

best,

M.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Calum said:

How is it dangerous? 

It prompted discussion on a discussion board so I fail to see what the issue is Chris .

It's a good thing that model kits aren't like crypto-currencies.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, alt-92 said:

I’d be a zillionaire then 🤣

Trevor

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, alt-92 said:

I heard a rumour that Revell and Airfix were going to insist on payment in bitcoin for all kits!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

I heard a rumour that Revell and Airfix were going to insist on payment in bitcoin for all kits!

Undoubtedly called Kitcoin.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

• Haha 7

OK, on that humorous note :owww: we'll bring this one to a close, as 1) it's totally unsubstantiated 2) it's turning into a bit of a wishlist, and 3) everything worth saying has been said, so unless we get some actual substantiated information at some point in the future, It'll remain closed. :shrug:

• Like 1

• Mike changed the title to REVELL Germany to stop model production? [Unsubstantitated Rumour Warning]
  • Mike locked this topic