Mark1 models still around???

Prospero

Mark one is a Czech company they have some pretty decent kits I have a couple of their kits like the beaufighter Mk via. I was trying to see what new boxings I may have missed but the web site hasn't been updated in a while and cannot find anything on the web. Thanks for your time

23 minutes ago, Prospero said:

Mark one is a Czech company they have some pretty decent kits I have a couple of their kits like the beaufighter Mk via. I was trying to see what new boxings I may have missed but the web site hasn't been updated in a while and cannot find anything on the web. Thanks for your time

They definitely are, I was in contact with them just last week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwikitbasher said:

They definitely are, I was in contact with them just last week.

Great to hear wondering why the web site was so out of date. Good don't have to go on a panic buying spree.

Indeed, Michal Ovcacic of Mark 1 is still very active with his models and is contemplating new releases too, But the fact that Mark 1 is only a two man band and that his companion Karel Zuza is luckily now recovering from Covid 19 plus the whole pandemic in CR is causing delays. I speak weekly with Michal and all is up and running within the imitations. BTW, not only Hannant's is selling the whole available range, it is available elsewhere too...  

• Like 1

The R100 would not be at the top of my priority list, but I'd buy one.  USS Akron, I'd prefer.  An N-ship.  Hell, a Skyship 600 would be quite welcome. 

I'd dearly love a YEZ-2A (I worked on that program), but it was never built.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HMSLion said:

The R100 would not be at the top of my priority list, but I'd buy one.  USS Akron, I'd prefer.  An N-ship.  Hell, a Skyship 600 would be quite welcome. 

I'd dearly love a YEZ-2A (I worked on that program), but it was never built.

I've got the AMT Akron.   Looks a lot better if you leave the framework off the fins (they're not supposed to be there anyway).