Jump to content

Hobby 2000 / Fujimi A-4 B Skyhawk VA 15 Valions USS Intrepid 1966


Recommended Posts

Looking very good with the decals on, even the one around the refuelling probe appears to fit well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jabba said:

Looking very good with the decals on, even the one around the refuelling probe appears to fit well.

Good morning Jabba

 Thank you for your comment but I must admit that placing the decals there was not very easy and I had to repaint it ...

Cheers

Patrice

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Jabba

 Thank you for your comment but I must admit that placing the decals there was not very easy and I had to repaint it ...

Cheers

Patrice

Well you must have done a good job on it Patrice as I didn't notice either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour Patrice,

 

excellent work! This plane is one of the most colorful A-4Bs in the Navy, so it will definitely attract a lot of attention in your display case.

Almost there.

 

JR

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening

 Ysterday I made a light weathering , today I placed the landing gear ,the slats , the flaps , the airbrakes , the ventral fuel tank and the under wings pylmons

 

 210425063454166843.jpg

 

210425063454396214.jpg

 

210425063455844499.jpg

 

I just placed the seat and caopy for the pictures .
 

Patrice

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening Craig

Thank you very much for your comment ..

Patrice

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening

 Today I placed the seat , closed the canopy and I also plced 2 Snakeye bombs under the wings I think that I will end this build there ..

 

210426074742577663.jpg

 

21042607474265951.jpg

 

210426074742815697.jpg

 

210426074743315710.jpg

 

Patrice

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a really nice looking Skyhawk Patrice.

Very nicely built and painted and a very colourful looking aircraft too.

She looks very good on the diorama.

Very well done my friend and thank you for taking part in the GB.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonsoir Patrice.

 

superb result indeed! Congrats!

It looks splendid in a diorama.

Just one small detail: only the ailerons are white on the upper wings. The spoilers are light gull grey, like the rest of the upper surfaces.

I do not think you will want to change that at this late hour. I would personally be tempted to look in the other direction...

 

Great job! 

A +

 

JR

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonsoir Patrice , il est superbo !

 

Very nice result . I want the same in 1/48 !!!

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jean said:

Bonsoir Patrice.

 

superb result indeed! Congrats!

It looks splendid in a diorama.

Just one small detail: only the ailerons are white on the upper wings. The spoilers are light gull grey, like the rest of the upper surfaces.

I do not think you will want to change that at this late hour. I would personally be tempted to look in the other direction...

 

Great job! 

A +

 

JR

Bonsoir JR

 Thank you for your comment you are right I should have better checked the photos I had found but I will leave my kit as it is ...

Cheers

Patrice

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening all

Thank you for your comments ..

Craig thank you for hosting this Gb but I am sorry but this will be my only build for this GB as I would like to take part in other Gbs like the T6 STGB ...

Cheers

Patrice

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...