Hobby 2000 / Fujimi A-4 B Skyhawk VA 15 Valions USS Intrepid 1966

1 hour ago, Jabba said:

Looking very good with the decals on, even the one around the refuelling probe appears to fit well.

Good morning Jabba

Thank you for your comment but I must admit that placing the decals there was not very easy and I had to repaint it ...

Cheers

Patrice

Bonjour Patrice,

excellent work! This plane is one of the most colorful A-4Bs in the Navy, so it will definitely attract a lot of attention in your display case.

Almost there.

JR

• Thanks 1

Good evening

Ysterday I made a light weathering , today I placed the landing gear ,the slats , the flaps , the airbrakes , the ventral fuel tank and the under wings pylmons

210425063454166843.jpg

210425063454396214.jpg

210425063455844499.jpg

I just placed the seat and caopy for the pictures .

Patrice

• Like 7

Good evening

Today I placed the seat , closed the canopy and I also plced 2 Snakeye bombs under the wings I think that I will end this build there ..

210426074742577663.jpg

21042607474265951.jpg

210426074742815697.jpg

210426074743315710.jpg

Patrice

• Like 7

Bonsoir Patrice.

superb result indeed! Congrats!

It looks splendid in a diorama.

Just one small detail: only the ailerons are white on the upper wings. The spoilers are light gull grey, like the rest of the upper surfaces.

I do not think you will want to change that at this late hour. I would personally be tempted to look in the other direction...

Great job! 

A +

JR

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jean said:

Bonsoir Patrice.

superb result indeed! Congrats!

It looks splendid in a diorama.

Just one small detail: only the ailerons are white on the upper wings. The spoilers are light gull grey, like the rest of the upper surfaces.

I do not think you will want to change that at this late hour. I would personally be tempted to look in the other direction...

Great job! 

A +

JR

Bonsoir JR

Thank you for your comment you are right I should have better checked the photos I had found but I will leave my kit as it is ...

Cheers

Patrice

Good evening all

Thank you for your comments ..

Craig thank you for hosting this Gb but I am sorry but this will be my only build for this GB as I would like to take part in other Gbs like the T6 STGB ...

Cheers

Patrice

• Like 1