Italeri 0A-4M Outlaws 1/72

Well that was fast!

I am very glad that you have enjoyed building your Skyhawk and that you enjoy being part of a GB, you were warned how addictive they can be!

Your OA-4M looks really good, you did a great job on her.

Posting in the gallery is easy, just press the "reply" button as you would on your own thread and then give a brief description of your kit and items such as paint or decals used and post a maximum of 5 pictures of your finished model. if you have any more questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

You can start a new thread for your next kit, you can build as many per GB as you want. I am looking forward to it already.

Very well done.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, fmichelsen said:

I hope you like it. What do I do now when i'm done building in this thread. I can see there is a gallery for finished models, but how does it work :)?

Same as this just add a post in the Gallery thread. No more than five photo’s though.

whoops I see Craigs already got here and answered it for you. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, fmichelsen said:

Thanks for all the nice comments :) Its been a pleasure posting my build in here and receive so much good response!

It has been a pleasure having you in the GB, especially as it is your first one, I doubt very much that it will be your last one!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

It has been a pleasure having you in the GB, especially as it is your first one, I doubt very much that it will be your last one!

Haha - it wont, have already signed in for a build in the Africa GB :P

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

I was exactly thinking the same way .

• Like 2