Silver Beau,..... 1/72nd Hasegawa Beaufighter Mk.21 built as A8-196, EH-D of 31 Sqn, RAAF, Morotai, 1945

That's one from left field Tony. I like it a lot, as well as the Aussie Beaufighters - but then I would wouldn't I!

Should inspire me to finish one that's been hanging around for the house move to be more or less completed...

Cheers, from Canberra, and hope you're seeing brighter days in the UK.

Matt

• Like 1

Lovely job mate. The 'collection' at the end looks impressive.  I have 3 other kits in the stash, including a Mk.II conversion to do in an all Black Night-fighter scheme using the Alleycat conversion, having already done one they fit superbly.

DSC_0126

Davey.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

What a great build! The Mk 21 looks impressive in a natural metal scheme. I also love the other Aussie Beaufighter of your collection. They from up a nice formation! 

Thanks mate,.... yeah that i just the Aussie branch of my Beaufighter club LOL

13 hours ago, kapam said:

That is another very cool RAAF subject.

The silver/bare metal finish really looks great.

Any hints about your panel wash technique are also welcome.

:goodjob:

Thanks mate,... all I did was add a watercolour wash,..... and rub it off later.

10 hours ago, BerndM said:

Beautiful Beaufighters.

Thank you.... very kind of you.

8 hours ago, bombernut said:

That's one from left field Tony. I like it a lot, as well as the Aussie Beaufighters - but then I would wouldn't I!

Should inspire me to finish one that's been hanging around for the house move to be more or less completed...

Cheers, from Canberra, and hope you're seeing brighter days in the UK.

Matt

Thanks Matt,.... the RAAF had a few silver Beau`s,..... it was nice to add one to the collection.

6 hours ago, DaveyGair said:

Lovely job mate. The 'collection' at the end looks impressive.  I have 3 other kits in the stash, including a Mk.II conversion to do in an all Black Night-fighter scheme using the Alleycat conversion, having already done one they fit superbly.

DSC_0126

Davey.

Nice one Davey,..... I concur,.... nice conversion,.... I did my Mk.II as a naval aircraft too,..... but in another silver scheme LOL

DSCF5626.jpg

5 hours ago, Jay Gee said:

That is some top shelf work right there Tony. I'm very jealous of your collection too.

Thanks Jay Dee,...... that is very kind of you and glad you like them,

Cheers everybody,

Tony 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, steh2o said:

Brilliant Tony! The Beau is almost elegant in silver finish!

Thanks mate,..... LOL,.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate,..... nice chunky curves!