Early Soviet airliner passenger seats

Last year, I bought a Mikro Mir 1/72 NIAI Fanera2 airliner. This is a nice little kit of a rather obscure airliner from 1930s Soviet Union. A nice kit, yes, but the seats are more generic seats for anything in 1/72. Likewise the AModel 1/72 Khai-1 airliner(looks a lot like a Vultee V11), nice kit, but seats leave a lot to be desired. Are there any extant photos of such seats? The Fanera has a lot of windows, so the seats are more visible than you might expect.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by bzn20

I studied the type, not much is known about interiour, even the location of pilot seat (let alone its appearance) is disputable.

Probably the best source of information is old Soviet pre-war "Seven Brave Ben" movie 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Brave_Men

where the plane appears in several episodes (about 29", 44" (pilot seat visible), 56")

Generally the interiour of Soviet planes of the period was quite spartan, I would not expect anything more than rude banks

I never knew about this movie. If there is an English subtitled version, I'll be interested in buying a copy. As to the placement of seats and what they looked like, I'll have to borrow from other sources, or use my imagination. However, as I also have a 1/72 model of an Aerosan, after watching the movie, I see a small diorama. 

18 minutes ago, spaceshiprepairman said:

model of an Aerosan

again our Chinese friends are twisting beautiful Russian language. The correct word is "aerosani" simply meaning "air sledge", just like "shturmovik" it is not a proper noun and therefore should not be started in capital. 

(I am not even talking about "ekhranami" - whoever put this on the box must be neutered). 

Alas, I am not aware of available English subtitles

19 minutes ago, Pin said:

again our Chinese friends are twisting beautiful Russian language. The correct word is "aerosani" simply meaning "air sledge", just like "shturmovik" it is not a proper noun and therefore should not be started in capital. 

(I am not even talking about "ekhranami" - whoever put this on the box must be neutered). 

Alas, I am not aware of available English subtitles

I was going on the name on the kit box, Aerosan. 

13 hours ago, spaceshiprepairman said:

I was going on the name on the kit box, Aerosan. 

Yes, I know. That's why I mentioned the Chinese (this is a Trumpeter kit, isn't it?)