Texan/Harvard STGB rules

Wez

Welcome one and all to the Texan/Harvard STGB, this includes the predecessors and the progeny starting with the BT-9 through to the CA-28 Ceres, if it lead to the Texan/Harvard or was based on the type it's eligible.

The rules are simple.

1.  The 25% rule applies, all models must be less than 25% complete before starting in this GB.

2.  For a model to be entered in the gallery, it must be accompanied by a build thread.

3.  You must be able to demonstrate a link to the Texan/Harvard - a list of eligible types can be found in the linked page.

4.  Any markings any scale, all are welcome.

5.  Your genial hosts are me, the manically grinning Wez, the ever calm Martin @RidgeRunner and the ever chipper @John Masters, if you have any questions, please ask, there's no such thing as a dumb question!

6.  The GB runs from Saturday 3rd of April until Sunday 4th of July 2021.

7.  Most importantly - HAVE FUN!!

We're looking forward to seeing lots of North American's ubiquitous trainer.

• Like 1

• Wez featured and pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, John Masters said:

Chipper!  That's me...Thanks for the reminder!  This will be my first go-round as a co-moderator of anything, so please be patient!

--John

Oh, all right then!  Thanks for your help.

“Ever calm”? You are clearly referring to someone else, mate ;)...... 

35 minutes ago, John Masters said:

Chipper!  That's me...Thanks for the reminder!  This will be my first go-round as a co-moderator of anything, so please be patient!

--John

me too, John ;). I hope I meet expectations :)

Martin

• Haha 2

I've just sent you two a PM outlining what you need to do, it's quite simple really, if a deranged muppet like me can manage it I'm sure you two fine gentlemen will manage it in your stride!

• Haha 1