SOLVED: 1/72 RAF Mk III Rocket rails (Late Typhoon / Tempest)

David Womby

I am looking for the later, longer, aluminium rails fitted to Typhoons and Tempests.  Airwaves did a resin set of these (SC72-137) but I can't find any for sale except from a couple of shops in Europe and the shipping costs to the USA for such small items are extremely high.    I am looking for the bare rails only.  Is there any readily available source?  Are they in any 1/72 kit?

Thanks

David

I think they are in any Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito - I may be able to spare some but they would be posted at cost from the UK.

• Thanks 1

I've got a full set of those Tamiya rockets in the spares. They'er yours if you want them. I'm not sure if it would be any quicker from Northern Alberta to Florida.

If interested, PM me your address and I'll mail them off tomorrow, if it doesn't snow too much, like it's predicted to.

51010168210_c6c6e4e824_c.jpg

Chris

6 hours ago, rossm said:

I think they are in any Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito - I may be able to spare some but they would be posted at cost from the UK.

Thanks for the kind offer but I am fixed up now.

David

• David Womby changed the title to SOLVED: 1/72 RAF Mk III Rocket rails (Late Typhoon / Tempest)