Something a little yellow....

I took the opportunity to do some fresh images today while tidying up my built stash and clearing out some stuff.   So to start with here is part of my big collection of Canadian subjects. Trainers.  ALL 1/72nd.

ol9xzH.jpg

Airfix Harvard and SH Fairchild Cornell
vw1rNB.jpg

1tUZeD.jpg

Back row:  Bolingbroke(new tool Airfix Blenheim), Special Hobby Anson,  Front row: RS Models Oxford,  FRROM /Azur Fleet Finch and Pavla Tiger Moth
pulFhu.jpg

Middle back row Academy Ventura modified and Avioelogy decals.
vK68TU.jpg

UFb5Ql.jpg

ItSF7y.jpg

hI8kE3.jpg

0aizl6.jpg

WeDLQm.jpg

JVf8Bd.jpg

wz9uMg.jpg

Back row: Much Modified Airfix Hawk, Hobbycraft Tutor,  Hasegawa CT-133
aFB7G2.jpg

• Like 50
  • Thanks 1

I 've got another few in yellow and will add to this thread. A couple 1/144 Canadair water bombers, one in 1/72, A cormorant and Twin Otter. Don't forget your shades   😎!!

Wow, what a collection! Superb work, Paul. I did my Special Hobby Anson in that same scheme so I know how much work that was. I love the Oxford, the yellow over the camo is striking.     👍👍👍

Cheers,

Bill

15 hours ago, dnl42 said:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Yellow is quite a hard color to get good saturation on, you must have consumed a lot of yellow paint! 

I'm working on a WIF private Hawker Hunter with yellow area and you're spot on with the truth regarding yellow. The models are painted beautifully!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks for all your kind comments. I have now sold the Ventura and Oxford among several other built models from my collection. Partially to reduce the amount of models I have and for making room for other newer builds should I ever get back into modelling.

They can be seen on that auction site under built models for sale.