Damon Hill's F1 Arrows car in 1/43.

Here is my latest Arrows GP car,as above it's the 1997 car from the Hungarian Grand Prix the race that Damon should have won. He led most of the race and then hobbled into 2nd.place ,Arrows never won a Grand Prix and this was only their second 2nd! This is an all resin kit apart from rubber tyres and all the photo etch bits- seatbelts,rear wing and suspension,which I now realise is crooked! I didn't realise till it was complete,but I'm leaving it as if I tried to move it it would snap,also there's no room to move as it's in 1/43.  Chris,who can see all the wrong bits! Hope you like.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 10

Cheers Nick! I Am retired so should have plenty of time but I never managed an y modelling over the weekend- gardening ,watching the Grand Prix,fiddling about with next door's car etc. Sound familiar ? So must get some done today.Tryiing to reduce the stash bit by bit,but it's far easier to keep buying stuff!  Chris.

29 minutes ago, Kitkent said:

Cheers Nick! I Am retired so should have plenty of time but I never managed an y modelling over the weekend- gardening ,watching the Grand Prix,fiddling about with next door's car etc. Sound familiar ? So must get some done today.Tryiing to reduce the stash bit by bit,but it's far easier to keep buying stuff!  Chris.

Sounds like my story as well!

Trevor

• Like 1