Tamiya Pzr lll Ausf N

So this is the kit I chose to build for the Pzr lll GB. A really nice kit from Tamiya with no issues whatsoever infact I may build the same kit again in the future just with a different paint scheme. Painted with a mix of Tamiya, Mig and Lifecolor acrylics and weathered with Vallejo, Mig and Lifecolor products im happy with the final results. Here's a few pic's of the finished build 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So time to start the next one 🙂. Thanks for looking back soon 🙂👍

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Andy J said:

im happy with the final results

If I ever got final results like this I'd be a whole lot more than just "happy". 👏 👏 👏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, echen said:

If I ever got final results like this I'd be a whole lot more than just "happy". 👏 👏 👏

Thanks Echen I'm very happy with the results but there's always room for improvement imo 🙂👍

2 minutes ago, Autle said:

Great weathering and photography, that model really pops well done.

Trace

Thanks i appreciate your comment 👍 

2 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

You've surpassed yourself again Andy. An all round cracking model. Bravo.👏👍

Thanks Stef I'm trying to improve my skills with every build so I really appreciate your comment mate 👍 I deliberately held back with the weathering on this one however I'm going to be weathering the life out of the next one 😉👍

• Like 2

Just now, Vince1159 said:

She's a beauty,lovely job but do you know the story behind the Wolly Mammoth on the back of the turret...

I have to admit I don't know the story behind the Mammoth Vince 🤔

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Vince1159 said:

Thanks,i've seen wolves etc but it's the first time i've seen this one....

Hopefully someone will be able to enlighten us Vince I really would like to know myself now 🙂👍

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Andy J said:

I have to admit I don't know the story behind the Mammoth Vince

502 Heavy Tank Batt insignia I think, these Panzer III N's were used in a support role. (the German armour experts will know)

Matt

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, keefr22 said:

And there's me thinking it was just an effalump....!!

Another cracker Andy, really tidy job again! And in your usual double quick time! :thumbsup:

Keith

Thanks Keith time for the next one onwards and upwards as they say 👍 

Andy, you've really excelled with this one. I do like the Pz.lll, and you've done an excellent job on it. The paint job and weathering is first class. Great job.

John.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullbasket said:

Andy, you've really excelled with this one. I do like the Pz.lll, and you've done an excellent job on it. The paint job and weathering is first class. Great job.

John.

Thanks John I fully enjoyed this build. Something a little Russian next methinks 😉👍

• Like 2

Congratulations, Andy! Your factory made a really great tank. It’s great that with the release of mass production, the quality gets better and better. Minister of Armaments and War Production is proud of you! :rofl:

Note to those unfamiliar with Andy yet: Andy produces models at a speed like a medium-size plant of tanks. Or maybe even faster

Vytautas

Edited by vytautas
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vytautas said:

Congratulations, Andy! Your factory made a really great tank. It’s great that with the release of mass production, the quality gets better and better. Minister of Armaments and War Production is proud of you! :rofl:

Note to those unfamiliar with Andy yet: Andy produces models at a speed like a medium-size plant of tanks. Or maybe even faster

Vytautas

Thanks Vytautas it really doesn't matter what happens to my next build because I never chose it 😉😂👍

3 minutes ago, Pig of the Week said:

Tut, tut..Very pooer..!!!

Nah. seriously another of your triumphant Tamiyas mate ! 👍

Thanks Thomas I do have a soft spot for Tamiya kits mate they are just brilliantly engineered kits 👍 

• Like 1

Absolutely superb result Andy. The build, paintwork, weathering and finish are all first rate! Very well done! Awesome modelling! :worthy:

Kind regards, 

Stix

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Absolutely superb result Andy. The build, paintwork, weathering and finish are all first rate! Very well done! Awesome modelling! :worthy:

Kind regards, 

Stix

Thanks Stix I thourghly enjoyed the build and appreciate your comment mate 🙂👍

• Like 1