Vickers Vimy WWI

Your meticulous attention to detail has produced one of the very finest presentations on this site.  A site mind you that is filled with impressive talent and you my friend, rank as one of the finest.  I stand in awe and amazement.  :worthy:

Take a well deserved bow. :clap2:

Mike

What can you say other than WOW!!!!  I'm currently in the process of picking my jaw up off the floor :gobsmacked:

That is absolutely stunning - the real thing couldn't have looked any more convincing.

That is sheer modelling talent and you should be deservedly proud of what you have achieved with this model - superb job :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see your next model!

Kris

Superb modelling, just outstanding. I've never seen a Frog kit dress up so nicely. You can be rightly proud of this one.    👍 👍 👍

Cheers,

Bill

Simply wonderful, Sir.

Real 'time machine and shrink ray' stuff.

I built that kit once, converting to a late-service 'school' machine with uncowled radials. You have done marvels with the old beastie.

I had a look at my unmade Novo boxing of this kit, after looking at the pictures of your completed build.

How much pixie dust do you need to sprinkle on the kit to get a result like that ?

Simply stunning.

• 10 months later...