1/72 - Bleriot SPAD 510 resin kit by FSC Dujin - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Bleriot SPAD 510 resin kit by FSC Dujin - released

Summut up with the photos - click one and you get invited to upload photos to the re-imagined ITSM. I was trying to see clearer images to compare to a very old resin kit of the type I have, which at least at first glance looks the same.

Paul.

4 hours ago, JWM said:

It would be a great news if this machine will appear as injected kit...

J-W

Absolutely agree !  The last French biplane fighter needs a decent kit. How about it, Azur ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roger Holden said:

Absolutely agree !  The last French biplane fighter needs a decent kit. How about it, Azur ?

I have even opportunity to talk about this with a man from one Czech company. He said something like "I do not believe that there are many modelers who will buy a less known French Fighter which even did not took a part in WW2 in fact" . I answered - what about Morane 225? What makes it better subject for a market? The MS 225 is maybe better  known just because there is a model of it. There was some positive signals, for example a long series of French rarities by Azur in 1990s. With such elusive type like Breguet 270. Recently we had Nieuport-Delage 52/62 family re-tooled despite old Heller kit of NID 62, also a Spad 51 kit.  NID 52 was a main fighter type at the outbreak of Spanish Civil War, the Spad 51 was in a marginal use there (2 items) . Now we have new tooling in many scales of Dewoitine 500/501/510 series. Why the Spad 510 is that much ignored by producers? Maybe in general there is a problem with French subjects. For example  why such important machine like Potez XXV was ignored for years and recent issue of its great model by Azur-Frrom stopped after three boxes, with already elements for next variants ready on frames (radial Jupiter engine for instance is already there). Even more strange is persisting lack of Breguet XIX injected kit in any scale - given how many pioneer long range flights were done with variants of this type and how massive was production number of this type (above 3000 in the interwar times!) and that there are preserved machines  in museums.  The lack of two recently quoted types in Heller offer is still striking !

Regards

J-W  

6 hours ago, JWM said:

Even more strange is persisting lack of Breguet XIX injected kit in any scale  

There are lots of worthwhile French aircraft still to be done.......Potez 39, Wibault 72, Levasseur PL10/101 and many others, but they seemed to have moved on to more modern types which presumably sell better.

• Like 1