F-15E weapon loads.

Evil_Toast_RSA

Going to preface this with some very uncharitable words directed at Hasegawa and their approach to including weapons in their kits :rant:.

Anyway, onto my question. 

Is there a online resource where one can view what, and on which hardpoint, those pointy things that can be convinced to explode are mounted on post WW2 aircraft? 

Failing that, Can the Satellite Guided Bombs  set be used on a modern F-15E (99% positive I can use most/all of them) and on which points would everything go on? 

Thanks. 

There used to be a quite comprehensive site about the strike eagle, but unfortunately, it has gone. However, the loadout pictures are still existing on many other websites, so do a image search on "f-15e loadout" to find them.

I think the big ones (GBU-31) can only be used on the wings, the central fuselage and the middle ones on the CFT. Smaller ones (500lbs) should go on all pylons of the CFT, so at least 12. The small diameter bomb can be attached almost everywhere.

So, yes, the set is suited for a well armed Strike Eagle!

Alex

Hi 

Each CFT: 
4x MK12 GBU or 3xGBU-38  (Foreign F-15E's (SA, SG etc) can carry 6xGBU-38 per CFT's on extended pylons on the CFT) 

2x GBU-31/24/10

2x Mk 84

2x BRU-61 with GBU-39 SDB

6x MK82 or CBU's 

2x AIM-120A/B/C's 

Centerline: 

1x GBU-31/24/10/12 or BRU-61 with GBU-39 SDB or fueltank 

1x MK84

Each wing pylon 

1x GBU-31/24/10/12 or BRU-61 with GBU-39 SDB or fueltank together with your choice of AIM-120A/B/C and/or AIM-9M/X

1x Mk84 

Depending on time period you're modelling you can use the AGM-130 too, but you must then add the AXQ-14 datalink. The AGM-130's were carried under the wings, with the -14 on centerline. 

Probably other combo's too, but this will give you an idea 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1