A4 Garage You tube car modelling channel

keefr22

Afternoon all,

Don't know if anyone else watches this South Korean guy's Youtube channel, but if not I just wanted to bring him (at least I think it's a him) to your attention as I think he deserves a wider audience. Personally, I think his work is probably about the best I've seen in 1/24 car modelling. The way that he can 'see' the shapes of things like exhaust manifolds, wiper motors, butterfly nuts, battery terminals etc, and then translate those into detailed 1/24 sized bits from everyday modelling stuff like plastic rod and aluminium strip I find amazing!

Anyway, if you fancy watching a master modeller at work;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxSQGUn0VL3n8DehjDprg4g

So far he's done full build series on the Heller E-type, Gunze BMW bubblecar and Ebbro Citroen DS21, and has just uploaded the third part in his build of Academy's Hyundai Pony - a great example of turning a kit of one of the world's most boring cars into a modelling masterpiece!

A great way to while away some spare time! :)

Keith

PS, most of his videos are 'silent movies', so don't worry your sound hasn't gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for sharing. Just subscribed.

Crikey! Phenomenal work. Those cutting skills and sheer precision alone are amazing. Flawless scratch building too. 

Also got me looking out for a Hyundai Pony now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fightersweep said:

Also got me looking out for a Hyundai Pony now!

I know, nuts isn't it, probably a car I would never have wanted to build in a million years and now I really do! I also set up an ebay search for Gunze bubblecars....!! 🤣

K

41 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

I know, nuts isn't it, probably a car I would never have wanted to build in a million years and now I really do!

I never would have guessed that a model of a Hyundai Pony was out there, but being the weirdo I am with a thing for dull cars of the 70s and 80s, I'm going to have to get one now. One thing's for certain. It won't be looking anything like A4's build!

• Like 3