Sd Kfz 250/9 interior colour info needed

rs2man

The other day I acquired a Tamiya Sd Kfz 250/9 halftrack . I've pored over the instructions and , whilst they quote colours for detail painting the interior components , I can find nothing detailing the overall colour of the interior . Can anybody throw any light on this ?  

John Green 

Nantwich , Cheshire 

Gentlemen , I thank you for your suggestions . Like both of you , I also thought Elfenbein , but I just had this nagging doubt because the turret has no roof and the vehicle could , at a push , be regarded as open-topped and therefore to be painted Dunkelgelb inside . I had largely discounted this as it would have made the vehicle very dark inside , but it's good to know that others also regard Elfenbein as most likely   

10 hours ago, rs2man said:

. . . , but I just had this nagging doubt because the turret has no roof and the vehicle could , at a push , be regarded as open-topped and therefore to be painted Dunkelgelb inside . . . 

afair the sides of the turret of the 250/9 angle inwards at the top, like a A, so the interior surfaces wouldn't be readily seen from above,