Italeri 1/72nd Bell 212 AH.1

This is my recently completed Italeri Bell 212 AH.1 in 72nd scale. I aded an Eduard PE set and painted useing hataka acrylics for the camo and tamiya for the rest. The kit was produced in the late 90's but i based this on photo's from 2019 on the 7 Flight FB page.  Decals had to be modfied sligtly and the yellow markings around the windows are from the spares box.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 34

On 21/03/2021 at 19:11, Bish said:

Thanks Booty. No, not that i am aware of. I don't know what happened to the 2 they had there.

One of the two captured Argentinian Huey is still on display at the Museum of Army Flying, Middle Wallop - and its still wearing its covering of Dulux brilliant white emulsion. You could be lucky on a visit to Wallop to see ZH816 fly as she is currently the resident 212.

Nicely done,... I do like the bright engine box that they have adopted,....... a good run around in Brunei,....... and I think they have one at Wallop for training?

I made one many moons ago soon after they were introduced and before the brightly coloured additional `bling'!  

Cheers

Tony