Help needed to access Caracal Decals instruction PDF’s online.

Corsairfoxfouruncle

@CaracalModels or Anyone else Ive purchased sheet CD:48097 from an online shop (sprue brothers). I opened the set up to find only the side profiles of the RAAF Mirage III’s. I understand the limited size of the booklet and plastic sleeve so have no issue’s with that. However I cant seem to find the instruction PDF on Caracal decals website or anywhere else online ? Is there a possibility of someone providing me a link or sending the complete PDF via email or P/M ? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. 

Dennis

6 minutes ago, janneman36 said:

Hello Dennis, did you try mailing for a pdf of the instructions !

To me they always have been very willing to help..

cheers, Jan

I have an email ready but thought I’d check to see if anyone here knew of any other options ? 

• Like 1

Both Caracal Models RAAF Mirage III instruction sheets are comprised of 8 pages ; and they list an accurate Web address (URL) with PDF files at the back page of the instruction sheet.

Edited by CaracalModels
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dennis,

seems there is no direct link on his homepage to get you to the instructions, so you need to enter the URL manually: https://www.caracalmodels.com/references/cd48097/

Cheers

Markus

*Sorry, just noticed your request was from 1 month ago. Guess you've sorted it out in the meantime.

Edited by Shorty84
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shorty84 said:

Hi Dennis,

seems there is no direct link on his homepage to get you to the instructions, so you need to enter the URL manually: https://www.caracalmodels.com/references/cd48097/

Cheers

Markus

*Sorry, just noticed your request was from 1 month ago. Guess you've sorted it out in the meantime.

Hello Markus,

Yes actually the owner emailed me directly, I truly appreciate the help though. It may help someone else in the future so the thread stays open for that possibility. 

Dennis