Which color for front turn signals on the Mercedes Benz Gullwing, European version ?

CrazyCrank

Hello guys :)

On most pictures found on the net, we can see them, either clear orange other transparent white.

I'm so hesitating !

My first impression is that the glass would be transparent and the bulb was colored orange ...

And in your opinion ?

Thanks for answers if you're inspired by the question :)

White lamps, clear beehive lenses. Amber came much later. Those that you see in color are not original. No difference between home market (Germany) and ROW (Rest of World) versions.

Edited by ejboyd5

14 minutes ago, ejboyd5 said:

White lamps, clear beehive lenses. Amber came much later. Those that you see in color are not original. No difference between home market (Germany) and ROW (Rest of World) versions.

I do know that you were the first to answer, and the best fit to answer ! Thanks so much @ejboyd5

And for headlamps ?

Headlights were clear lenses with silvered reflectors behind them. Actual lamps and marking on lenses too small to be considered in your scale. There was a Sonderausstattungen (SA 55335) for yellow light bulbs for headlights to accommodate those countries that required/allowed same.

• Thanks 1